Pharmaceutical Sales Job in Huntington, West Virginia : WV
Looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Jobs? See currently available Pharmaceutical Sales job openings on pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any pharmaceutical sales job . We provide job resources for Pharmaceutical Sales positions throughout the industry. pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net also provides Pharmaceutical Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Pharmaceutical Sales by either city or state.
pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net is a pharmaceutical sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Pharmaceutical Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your pharmaceutical sales job search on pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net today.
Flex-Time Professional Sales Rep- (Psr) Respiratory - Huntington, Wv
Flex-Time Professional Sales Rep- (Psr) Respiratory - Huntington, Wv Job DescriptionWant to Leverage your pharmaceutical sales experience in a PART-TIME position?
PDI at Publicis Health seeks passionate and experienced Professional Sales Representatives (PSR) to join a new and exciting mission in the respiratory therapeutic space. This is an outstanding opportunity to work 24 hours a week promoting products in primary and specialty care. Dedicated representatives will have limited travel as required, which may include occasional overnights.
The Professional Sales Representatives (PSR) are engaging Health Care Professionals (HCP'S) in face to face discussions to promote assigned client product(s), maximize the product(s)' selling potential and meet program and Client objectives. The PSR achieves this by developing and maintaining relationships with HCP's and educating them about product features, benefits, safety profile and approved indications to ensure appropriate patient use. The PSR utilizes approved tools and resources for product promotion and maintains a competent level of product, territory and customer activity knowledge.
- Bachelor's Degree (any major) from an accredited college or university is required.
- 2-4 years of respiratory pharmaceutical sales experience
- Documented performance evaluations and/or sales results
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Clear, articulate and grammatically sound speech.
- Strong focus on providing customers with superior support and service
- Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex information
- Strong rapport building skills and active listening skills.
- Excellent selling, closing, persuasion and presentation skills.
- Ability to display high-levels of initiative, effort and commitment
- Successfully complete projects and assignments
- Ability to comprehend and communicate complex technical/medical terminology and to maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge.
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined
- Good organizational and planning skills,strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the company.
PDI was the first contract sales organization that provides insight-driven, multi-channel messaging for established and emerging healthcare companies. Today, PDI is pioneering new and innovative approaches to how pharmaceutical and medical device companies engage customers.
When you join PDI, whether as part of our field sales organization or at our corporate headquarters, you have the opportunity to work with and learn from leaders in the health care industry. Our Commitment to team- oriented culture and value based leadership model provides an environment where our employees can work to their full potential.
We encourage and support equal employment opportunities for all associates and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or veteran status. Employment decisions are evaluated on the basis of an individual's skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other qualifications. In addition, Publicis Health maintains policies and procedures designed to comply with applicable federal, state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which Publicis Health has facilities. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Huntington Pharmaceutical Sales Job