Pharmaceutical Sales Job in Waco, Texas : TX
Looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Jobs? See currently available Pharmaceutical Sales job openings on pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any pharmaceutical sales job . We provide job resources for Pharmaceutical Sales positions throughout the industry. pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net also provides Pharmaceutical Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Pharmaceutical Sales by either city or state.
pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net is a pharmaceutical sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Pharmaceutical Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your pharmaceutical sales job search on pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net today.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Job Description
Established in 2008, Kowa Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is committed to developing and delivering safe, effective solutions in the field of cardiometabolic therapeutics. We do this by maintaining high ethical and professional standards--and it all starts with people. By empowering our employees to live this mission, we can create a healthier vision for the future. We pride ourselves on having created a unique corporate culture with a work environment that is achievement focused and where employees can build successful careers. Our diverse workforce includes talented people who are strong team players looking for growth and challenge.
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential healthcare professionals
- Analyze reports, data, target list and appropriate territory information to focus sales efforts
- Submit activity and result reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis to management.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information
- Maintain professional technical knowledge by working with their District Managers regarding additional training and product knowledge
- Maintain up to date pre and post call records on customer sales
- Maintain current, approved protocol and company promotional materials to be used in sales presentations
- Maintain and monitor sample inventory with proper accountability and follow PDMA/FDA guidelines
- Manage territory, develop routing and call cycles
- Achieve expected call activity to target physicians and pharmacies with proper frequency
- Remain in compliance with Safety Guidelines, remain in compliance with AMA/PhRMA/HIPAA guidelines
- Additional duties as assigned
Waco Pharmaceutical Sales Job
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Two or more years of sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and pharmaceutical products is a plus
- Strong negotiation skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop long term relationships
- Customer service skills
- Must possess a valid US driver's license and clear driving record
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 40 pounds