Pharmaceutical Sales Job in Doylestown, Pennsylvania : PA 18901
Looking for Pharmaceutical Sales Jobs? See currently available Pharmaceutical Sales job openings on pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any pharmaceutical sales job . We provide job resources for Pharmaceutical Sales positions throughout the industry. pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net also provides Pharmaceutical Sales jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Pharmaceutical Sales by either city or state.
pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net is a pharmaceutical sales job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Pharmaceutical Sales jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your pharmaceutical sales job search on pharmaceutical-sales.jobs.net today.
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Job Description
Our client is hiring for a proven Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist to promote their therapies through product and brand expertise, customer relationships and strategic selling skills.
• Drive sales growth of two current products within the acute cough and cold market
• Decisions and behaviors are in a complaint manner and aligned with company values
• Manage a designated territory, calling on targeted Health Care Providers (MDs, PAs, NPs), and all relevant staff members in primary and urgent care as well as pharmacy sectors, selling products within our client’s portfolio (primarily Cough-Cold)
• Expand and grow the business in designated territory by implementing our client’s sales and brand strategies
• Ensure pharmacy stocking is optimized and that product is always available
• Use business acumen to analyze territory information to create and implement a customized territory business plan
• Enhance relationships with all customers (MDs, PAs, NPs), and all relevant staff members in primary and urgent care as well as pharmacy sectors
• Maintain a strong knowledge of the managed care landscape
• Make effective use of sales tools (samples, iPads, marketing materials) to maximize sales
• Educate customers within territory on the benefits of our client’s products to patients, using a variety of techniques, such as 1:1 meetings, presentations, lunch-and-learns, etc.
• Carry out all administrative duties (record keeping, expenses etc.) according to policy requirements
Doylestown Pharmaceutical Sales Job
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist Job Requirements• Minimum 1 year’s sales experience in either B2B or pharmaceuticals / life sciences
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven, documented sales performance, ie strong record of meeting/exceeding goals/ awards/recognition
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)